eKart Inu Token Logo

EKARTINU [eKart Inu] Token



Not Found
Token 2 years
white paper

Ekart Inu is a marketplace developed on a Solidity smart contract with the aim to increase the use of digital money in online shopping. Launched on August 2, 2021, it is intended to become home to cryptocurrencies, global payments, and applications. The mission that Ekart’s team pursues is to connect producers all over the world and provide businesses with the necessary tools for launching merchandise while keeping transaction fees at the minimum and reducing financial intermediaries. The other key goal they have in mind is to provide crypto traders with a reliable exchange platform that requires only an internet connection for trading and allows them to see and buy stakes with no geographical limitations.

The company is registered in the US, UK, and Hong Kong. In August 2021, Ekart Inu passed the security audit by Tech Audit with the main purpose to assess the overall security of Ekart Inu smart contract. The report stated that Ekart smart contracts do not contain any high severity issues.

Ekart Inu token

The token Ekart Inu (EKART INU) fueling the platform was issued on BINANCE Smart Chain (BSC). Initially, the total maximum supply was limited to 1 quadrillion coins. On August 18, 2021, the Ekart Inu airdrop distribution was completed. To regulate the supply and thereby stabilize the token price, 80% of coins have been burnt. The remaining 20% was allocated in the following way: 2% was reserved for airdrops and campaigns in social networks, 2% was given to the Vitalik Buterin’s COVID Relief fund, 6% remained to pay operating bills and invoice bonuses, and 10% of coins has been distributed over 4 phases as part of the EKARTINU token pre-sale. After the presale was complete, 2% of the remaining unsold tokens will be distributed as an additional bonus to all holders, 5% will be allocated as a referral bonus, and the remainder will be burnt.

Additionally, users can get the so-called invoice point. They are given only once and their number corresponds to the amount of EKARTINU spent. This means that if you buy something for 1000 EKARTINU, you will receive 1000 points, which can be used for your next purchase.

The Ekart Inu token is community-focused and provides its holders with new opportunities to make money. Token holders can generate income by staking, trading, or simply exchanging the token on an e-commerce platform. They have all the power to determine the price of each share. The Ekart Inu token can also be integrated as a payment option by any online business. Just like other similar platforms, Ekart Inu charges a 10% transaction fee. However, only 5% of this sum is taken as a commission, while 2% is kept for liquidity, 2% is used to reward users, and 1% is sent to the COVID Relief fund.

EKART INU is listed on several exchanges including XT.COM, Azbit, PancakeSwap V2, Bitforex, IndoEx, Coinsbit, and P2P2B2b with BTC, ETH, USDT, MATIC, BNB, and BUSD being the most active markets. To buy EKART INU you need to have a reliable and secure wallet such as Trust wallet, and a BEP-20 token. In the future, Ekart Inu plans to add MATIC support to its decentralized trading platform.

The EAID token

On September 6, 2021, Ekart Inu launched another token Ekart AID (EAID) on BINANCE Smart Chain. The EAID token can be used to control inflation, boost enthusiasm for new investors, and support Ekart Inu in creating EkartSwap. 10 billion EAID coins were issued at that time, however, 99% of them were sent to the burning wallet and removed from circulation. The remaining 1%, that is, 100 million tokens, were left for public sale. Similar to EKART INU, the 10% transaction fee for EAID is distributed across a 5% transaction commission, a 2% reward for account holders, a 1% liquidity support, and a 2% replenisher for the Burning Wallet.

Ekart Inu team and partners

There is no information about the Ekart Inu team on the web. Though the project might be very young even for the crypto industry, it has already partnered with a wide range of news and data providers such as Polygonscan, TheBitTimes, CoinGecko, BscScan data, and Coinmarketcap. Besides, it is supported by multiple media projects and news websites such as Cryptomarket News, Coinmonks, Beincrypto, Mehfaza, NewsOK, Coin Trends, etc.


Laser Scorebeta Last Audit: 27 January 2024

Token has too many issues. Scam probability is high.



Unable to find manual contract audit (e.g. Certik, PeckShield, Solidity...)

EKARTINU.extractLostToken(address) (#306-308) ignores return value by IERC20(tokenToExtract).transfer(owner(),IERC20(tokenToExtract).balanceOf(address(this))) (#307)
Use SafeERC20, or ensure that the transfer/transferFrom return value is checked.

Additional information: link

Contract ownership is not renounced (belongs to a wallet)

ERC20.allowance(address,address).owner (#156) shadows:
- Ownable.owner() (#83-85) (function)
ERC20._approve(address,address,uint256).owner (#238) shadows:
- Ownable.owner() (#83-85) (function)
Rename the local variables that shadow another component.

Additional information: link

Redundant expression "this (#67)" inContext (#61-70)
Remove redundant statements if they congest code but offer no value.

Additional information: link

EKARTINU.slitherConstructorConstantVariables() (#295-310) uses literals with too many digits:
- DEAD_USER = 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dEaD (#124)
Use: Ether suffix, Time suffix, or The scientific notation

Additional information: link

SafeMath.add(uint256,uint256) (#47-51) is never used and should be removed
SafeMath.ceil(uint256,uint256) (#53-57) is never used and should be removed
Context._msgData() (#66-69) is never used and should be removed
Remove unused functions.

Additional information: link

ERC20._previouscovidFee (#119) is set pre-construction with a non-constant function or state variable:
- _covidFee
ERC20._previousLiquidityFee (#116) is set pre-construction with a non-constant function or state variable:
- _liquidityFee
ERC20._previousredistributionFee (#114) is set pre-construction with a non-constant function or state variable:
- _redistributionFee
Remove any initialization of state variables via non-constant state variables or function calls. If variables must be set upon contract deployment, locate initialization in the constructor instead.

Additional information: link

Pragma version^0.8.0 (#6) allows old versions
Deploy with any of the following Solidity versions: 0.5.16 - 0.5.17, 0.6.11 - 0.6.12, 0.7.5 - 0.7.6 Use a simple pragma version that allows any of these versions. Consider using the latest version of Solidity for testing.

Additional information: link

ERC20.setLiquidityFee(uint256) (#257-259) should emit an event for:
- _liquidityFee = liquidityFee (#258)
ERC20.setRedistributionFee(uint256) (#251-253) should emit an event for:
- _redistributionFee = redistributionFee (#252)
ERC20.setCovidFee(uint256) (#254-256) should emit an event for:
- _covidFee = covidFee (#255)
Emit an event for critical parameter changes.

Additional information: link

Variable ERC20._previousLiquidityFee (#116) is not in mixedCase
Variable ERC20._previouscovidFee (#119) is not in mixedCase
Variable ERC20._previousredistributionFee (#114) is not in mixedCase
Variable ERC20._covidFee (#118) is not in mixedCase
Variable ERC20._redistributionFee (#113) is not in mixedCase
Variable ERC20._liquidityFee (#115) is not in mixedCase
Follow the Solidity naming convention.

Additional information: link

transferFrom(address,address,uint256) should be declared external:
- ERC20.transferFrom(address,address,uint256) (#165-173)
burnFrom(address,uint256) should be declared external:
- ERC20Burnable.burnFrom(address,uint256) (#270-275)
renounceOwnership() should be declared external:
- Ownable.renounceOwnership() (#92-95)
decimals() should be declared external:
- ERC20.decimals() (#139-141)
decreaseAllowance(address,uint256) should be declared external:
- ERC20.decreaseAllowance(address,uint256) (#180-186)
symbol() should be declared external:
- ERC20.symbol() (#135-137)
balanceOf(address) should be declared external:
- ERC20.balanceOf(address) (#147-149)
transfer(address,uint256) should be declared external:
- ERC20.transfer(address,uint256) (#151-154)
increaseAllowance(address,uint256) should be declared external:
- ERC20.increaseAllowance(address,uint256) (#175-178)
includeInFee(address) should be declared external:
- ERC20.includeInFee(address) (#248-250)
transferOwnership(address) should be declared external:
- Ownable.transferOwnership(address) (#97-101)
name() should be declared external:
- ERC20.name() (#131-133)
totalSupply() should be declared external:
- ERC20.totalSupply() (#143-145)
approve(address,uint256) should be declared external:
- ERC20.approve(address,uint256) (#160-163)
burn(uint256) should be declared external:
- ERC20Burnable.burn(uint256) (#266-268)
Use the external attribute for functions never called from the contract.

Additional information: link


Average 30d PancakeSwap liquidity is less than $100. Token is either dead or inactive.

Average 30d PancakeSwap volume is less than $100. Token is either dead or inactive.

Average 30d number of PancakeSwap swaps is less than 1. Token is either dead or inactive.

Average PancakeSwap trading volume, liqudity, number of swaps are extremely low. Token seems to be dead.

Token is deployed only at one blockchain

Twitter account link seems to be invalid

Unable to find Youtube account

Unable to find Discord account

Unable to find website, listings and other project-related information

Token has a considerable age, but we're still unable to find its website

Token has no active CoinGecko listing / rank

Token has no active CoinMarketCap listing / rank

Token has a considerable age, but average PancakeSwap 30d trading volume is low

Price for EKARTINU